Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things I don't want to forget...

There are things I don't want to forget. I'm not ready to write them down yet, so I will log them here.

I don't want to forget:

1. How Steve calls Dominic "Bubba." Not in the redneck way. But, a term of endearment. It is really cute.
2. Touchdown! Dominic's startle reflex looks like the touchdown sign the ref gives in a game. Whenever he does it, Steve says "touchdown!"
3. How I call him "Little Man." He has so much hair and looks like a little man to us.
4. What a great eater he is! He loves to munch! Steve will bring him to me in the middle of the night to feed him. Dominic will be crying and stop as soon as I take him. His little jaw goes 0 to 60!
5. How Steve says, "I see you!" when Dominic opens his eyes.
6. How when Dominic lets one (or five) Steve says, " I heard that." It makes me laugh.
7. How he smiles before he poops.
8. That he can pee over his head and onto the wall, door, or floor.
9. That his toes look like they are set too wide on his long, skinny feet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY! Miss talking to you, but you all look so happy :O) Talk soon!

Shauna

Margaret said...

This was too precious!!!

Ashley said...

I just read this and your birth story. I love it! Great that you though to write all this down now. I'm thinking of you guys!