Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mentally Pacing



Things seem to be progressing a little more quickly than we thought...I guess. I have my appointments on Wednesdays, so I will know more then. Friday we thought we might be having a baby this weekend. Nope. No baby. On one hand, I am a little bummed because I got excited and now I'm a little let down. On the other hand, he needs to cook a little longer and I have a TON of work stuff to do before he comes. So, I am mentally pacing and trying to focus on the things that are directly in front of us.

We went to a wedding on Saturday. I wore heels for the first time in just about 9 months. Wow. It feels funny to wear heels with 30 extra pounds. It felt like that weight was right on my calves!!! Steve and I got a really cute picture of out it though. (See above)

Getting closer!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWZERS! heels, huh? are you CRAZY?! ;) you guys looks great though! :)

East Coast-er Momma said...

Awww, heels are par for the course! Especially when you're attractive! Hahahha...

Ashley said...

You look adorable!